Are you using a new Panasonic Phone System for your business? Need some help setting it up? Here’s some guidance on how to make the most of your new Panasonic business phone system.
About Panasonic Phone Systems
Panasonic knows communication is key for every business in 2021 and beyond.
It is one of the world’s largest companies and is the top-selling phone system provider for small and medium sized businesses. This is due to the reputation it has built up of offering flexible and reliable systems with a broad range of features.
It recognizes that every business is different and therefore has unique needs and requirements from its telephone systems. This is why it has designed a system that will work for the competing needs of every business.
In This Guide:
- Set Up
- Panasonic Phone System Pricing
- Panasonic Phone System Sample Prices
- Free Phone System Price Quotes
Panasonic Phone System Features
The features available with your Panasonic business phone system will depend on the model you choose but some of the things to consider are:
- Superb reliability and sound clarity on all models
- A wide range of different handsets to exceed your expectations including; IP handsets, digital handsets, analogues handsets, DECT handsets and SIP desktop telephone terminals
- Large touch screen displays with LCD display screens
- Range of colors to suit different office decors
- Easy navigation keys
- Optional hands-free communication with Bluetooth handsets
- Voice cancellation for improved voice quality
Setting Up & Using
Panasonic phones are easy to set up and use.
When you are going through the initial setup process when you install the phones, they will go through each of the features with you on the LED screen and help you to set it up.
If you come into any issues later down the line when you are using the phone, they should come with a really easy to navigate operating manual, or you can have a look online which should give you an answer to the issue you are having.
Something like this should help you to find the answer to your question!
Panasonic Phone System Pricing
How much is a Panasonic business phone system going to cost you? This will largely depend on what you need it to do and the level of features you require. Costs tend to range between about $150 and $500 per phone.
The cost above represents the difference in the model of phone and the capabilities that phone will be able to offer the user.
If you are looking for something more advanced, it is going to cost somewhere in the region of $900 to $2,300. This will provide a phone system that can handle digital platforms and will expand into an IP communications platform, handling hundreds of users at any one time.
What system you invest in will depend on the needs of your business. If unsure, start basic and you can upgrade later down the line!
Is a Panasonic Business Phone System a good choice for you?
If you are looking to purchase a phone system for your business, choosing Panasonic as your supplier is going to be a good choice for you.
As the number one provider in the business, Panasonic knows phones and they know what you need from them. It is therefore the perfect operator to choose if you are looking for reliability and a product you can trust.
Panasonic Phone System Sample Prices
Please review some sample Panasonic phone system prices below:
- Panasonic Kx-ns700 Hybrid Pbx Unified Communications Platform: Ranges from $465 to $780 per unit
- Panasonic KX-TG9542B + (4) KX-TGA950B: $355 per unit
- Panasonic KX-TG9542B + (4) KX-TGA950B With Range Extender & Call Blocker: $509 per unit
- DT680 Panasonic Phone System Bundles:
- Set of 8 phones: $5500
- Set of 16 phones: $9000
- Set of 24 phones: $13,600
- Panasonic KX-TDA50D2VE5 Digital Phone Voicemail and Cordless: $1700
- Panasonic KX-TDE600: $3,500
- Panasonic KX-UTG300B: $230 per unit